- Import files from the Legacy Software
- Import new contacts from a CSV file
- New Pop-ups for Windows & macOS Installations
- TVM Calculator
- Income Tax
- Marketing History
- Contact’s Data Screen
- Retirement Ready or Not Update
- Direct Links to Training Scripts
The PEM FINRA Reviewed presentation has been updated for 2018 (includes new review letter from FINRA); run your Software Updates app to see the update in your desktop software or just log-in to see the update in icowapp.com. Learn more: https://support.moneytrax.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015928451-2018-PEM-is-FINRA-Reviewed
Have you taken advantage of our new Production Launcher Course? This course will help you quickly learn and implement the Personal Economic Model© into your practice.
The lessons in this course include:
Lesson 1: PEM Software & Support Materials
Lesson 2: Door Openers
Lesson 3: The 15 Minute Coffee Shop Meeting
Lesson 4: Open Ended Questions
Lesson 5: PEM Ideal Position and Typical Position
Lesson 6: Tank Allocation Mix
Lesson 7: Green Tank List of Accounts and Life Insurance
Lesson 8: How We Get Paid
Lesson 9: 9 Steps After They Say Yes
Lesson 10: PEM For All Generations
CLICK HERE to access the course.
At COW College, we rolled out new software updates, a new comprehensive members only website, and a completely overhauled product offering.
Circle of Wealth® Software Updates
The Circle of Wealth® 2016 release is now available for download. This year’s release includes:
- Personal Economic Model improvements
- A new Reverse Mortgage module with integration into Retirement Ready or Not
- Enhanced features in the Retirement Income Predictability module
- Updates to the Spending Game including a new Personal Economic Model summary comparison view and a new SGv2.0 file converter
- A new desktop application called TakeNote
We launched a new members website that is now customized to each individual member. This new site consolidates much of our training content, provides new content (all COW Tales now online!), and hosts all your new training course recordings and documents. All online and ready to stream from any device at any time. Below is a walkthrough of the members area.
New Membership Level
We’re excited to roll out a completely revised membership level. We’ve packaged every available Circle of Wealth® feature and all our marketing videos into a single membership level we call PRO. With this membership you’ll now have access to MOU, iCOW, TakeNote, Unlimited Communication Profiles, CSi, COW Tales, and all marketing videos via embed codes for a single annual or monthly charge. Below is a walkthrough of the COW PRO membership and you can click here for all the details.
Where Smart Financial Professionals Come to Learn, Build & Connect
January 5-7, 2016 in Orlando, Florida
You are invited to be our guest at our Annual Advisor Conference! With over 20 years in the business and thousands of loyal members, MoneyTrax knows what it takes for an advisor to succeed.
At this event you will:
- Network with hundreds of successful financial professionals
- Jump-start your year with three days of industry leading training
- Learn how to engage your prospects and better communicate with your clients
Visit COWCollegeOnline.com to register and learn more.
We’re excited to announce the 2015 Circle of Wealth® system release. Our members can update the software via the launcher on Sunday, February 1st to get all the latest updates.
Members can see the details of the release in our online help system. Below are some of the tools and applications that were enhanced:
- Personal Economic Model®
- Retirement Income Alternatives
- Retirement Income Predictability (New Application)
- Draw Tool
- Market History and Tax Schedule
- And much more!
Special thanks to our Circle of Wealth community. With your continued input and support, we improve and add to our applications so you can enhance your client conversations. Please keep up the feedback. Also, special thanks to our development leader Jeff Hopper and the entire MoneyTrax team for a year of hard work. In working together, we help tens of thousands of families each year through our applications and your sound advice!
Note on Spending Game 2015 Release: We have made great progress in rewriting the entire Spending Game application and adding many features to improve the usability and reporting capabilities. We expect to be done with the bulk of the software coding in the next month, and will then move on to testing. We expect to release the first version in the Spring.
If you have any trouble updating your software, give our customer support team a call at (321) 369-9470 option 2. If you would like to learn how these new features can help you better serve your clients call 321-369-9470 option 1.
At your service,
Our 2015 Annual Advisor Conference, COW College, held in Orlando Florida January 8-10 was another successful conference with:
- Over 750 attendees
- 15 breakout sessions on topics from Marketing to Retirement Ready or Not
- Special guest speaker New York Yankee Bobby Richardson
- Two live client meetings on stage
- Over 20 hours of training